Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby Kicks!

I'v been feeling this squirmy, weird feeling for the past few weeks. I asked my OB if the baby is moving he said, "No, its probably gas, you won't feel the baby until about 20 weeks". Yeah, whatever, I'm feeling Baby move, that brother doesn't know what he's talking about. When I'm laying really still at night, I feel brushing up against me but from the inside. I feel twinges and things that I can only describe as muscle spasms. I've never felt that before so, I assume its baby. Anyway, yesterday, we went to the mall. On our way back, we hit a pot hole and WHACK! I get this huge kick, right in my left lower part of my belly. It was really weird because, I've never felt anything like that and of course, gas doesn't kick. After the kick, I felt this movement, like heavier than before then, nothing. Gas, my foot!

No comments: