Monday, November 10, 2008

Week 33

Ah! The 33rd week and I'm sooooo happy. Bumble is geting bigger and bigger (and heavier and heavier) by the day. Its to the point that when she moves, I see my stomach moving. When she balls up, I have a big knot in my stomach, right on the surface. I'm having a wonderfully normal pregnancy, something I am only too happy about since as a fat chick, I'm supposed to be sick and have high blood pressure and all kinds of complications.

We went to have 3d ultrasound pics taken this weekend but Bumble, in true Bumble fashion, decided she would literally show her behind and we didn't really get to see too much of her. We're supposed to go back later this week where hopefully she'll get herself together and we can see her cute little face.

Otherwise, all is well, its just a sit and wait thing now.

No comments: