Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm impatient

So, this morning I wake up bright and early because I've decided I'm going to go to the drug store to get a pregnancy test before going to work. I had it all planned out. Wake up, walk up to Rite Aid on Broadway, go across the street, catch the bus to work. Seems simple enough, right? NO. I wake up, walk to Rite Aid and there aren't ANY pregnancy tests in the entire store! I've never heard of anything like this in my life. When I asked the woman behind the counter if the pregnancy tests were back there, first, she looked at me like I was crazy. Then, she looked at my belly then she goes, "no, we ain't got none". Okay, I'm sooooo mad but, I REFUSE to go to work without a test so, I catch a cab to Ridgewood, go to the Duane Reade there, where there is a SELECTION of pregnancy tests. I choose three boxes of two, because I'm crazy like that and catch a cab to work.

And, because I'm crazy and couldn't wait until I got home, I took the test at work. I got a very faint positive. I had to go online and check out what a faint positive meant. So, no matter how faint, a positive is a positive. I called my mom and one of my sister/friends. We were all happy and giggly.

No comments: