Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So, I've decided to post on the real

This is too important a time in my life to write as part of a circle. I want to write, what I'm feeling, what I'm thinking, my experiences during this time. This may be boring, as I've discovered like many of you, that my life is pretty dull. But, beginning this new step, being one of the most important things I will ever do in my life, I don't want to cloud it with compilations or retellings. I'm not sure where this will go. I guess along the lines of AuNapturale, but about life. Here goes:

We've decided to have a baby. We've been talking about it for a while but actually decided to go ahead. I'm ovulating next week so, maybe we'll try this cycle. According to everything I've read, it may take us a while to actually get pregnant. We're bothe 30 so, there is like a 20 percent chance of getting pregnant during each cycle. We may at this for a while. So, here we go, cycle 1 began March 26th, I am on day 6.

No comments: